Sunday, June 1, 2008

AHHHH THE LIFE OF SOMEONE ELSE!

Okay so do you ever have those moments where you think man I wish that were me right now. This happens to me on fairly regular basis with my kids and Mike! I was busy in the kitchen making dinner and cleaning. The girls and Mike were in the living room trying to "stay out of my hair" (whatever that means, I just say that cause my mom used to). So here is the before and after photos of what I found. This was all while watching the Lion King. I slipped Isa out in the middle to eat and take a nap. Life must be rough! So the real question is how in the world when I battle Zoe all day to sit still and be good and then later to battle her to take a nap does Mike just waltz in and have this happen?! All I can say is at least someone in this family has the magic touch!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Jen,
I totally know what you mean. I love your blog and all your cute pictures!!!!!

Lori said...

this cracked me up! i'd be jealous of them too!

Mitchell Family said...

This is the story of every mothers life! Josh is the same way with Savanna and it truly makes me jealous... but it is pretty darn cute. There is nothing like a daddy-daughter relationship! Husbands are children themselves so they can relate well to kids! But we still love 'em :)

Unknown said...

must be nice... not that we have kids or anything, but the same thing happens with both the pups. weird how that male dominance thing works so well... :)

Heath said...

That's a priceless picture of the two of them sleeping. Love it. You're a very consistent blogger, I like it. I know that every few days you'll have a new fun post to look at. Keep it up. (didn't I tell you it was addicting?)