Tuesday, February 10, 2009








Alright so a new wave of blogging is about to begin! My sister as some of you know ahs left me. (sob sob) So here is a photo tribute to Allee:









Allee we love ya and we totally miss you and can't wait for you to come back and visit!
On a different note I have another sister who by the way I do not have a pictures of on this computer so you'll just have to use your imaginations! This is an Ode to Britt.......Ahem

Ode to Britt:
She was one of the very few people who was there for me nearly every day with my crazy pregnancy with Zoe despite the fact of having two kids and a busy husband she always found time to check in on me and see how I was doing! It meant a lot!

This is the sister who helped me develop a passion for playing cards! All inspired by our many late night escapades with Rummy 500.

She is the one who inspired me to explore my crafty side as she is one of the most talented crafty people I know!

This sister has four kids lives far from family and helps out many without complaining!

Britt gave me my true love for sleeping on the floor because there were many late nights as teenagers when she would say from her room to mine "Jenny are you awake, do you want to come sleep on my floor?" Truthfully this was because she did not like the dark but I always thought it was because I was super cool!

Happy Birthday Britt!!! To a sister who takes the cake on being one awesome woman, mom, sister and friend!

1 comment:

Britt said...

Hey...thanks!! Yer pretty swell!! Good memories!!