Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun in the Sun: Utah Style!!

We had lots of fun in the sun while we were in Utah. It was so nice to be somewhere where we didn't ahve to guess as to whether or not it was a shorts and T-shirt day or a light coat day.
First we went to the Thanksgiving point petting zoo. The girls always love it here!

We had to make the most of our picture in the parking lot because I couldn't get the girls to hold still long enough to get a good one with me inside.
Zoe and Isa loved riding the horses! They both were pretty sad when they had to say goodbye!
Look at this chica! She really knows how to ride in style!
Isa loved petting every animal she came across.
What a cute kiddie I have!
In the little jail house. the next house was a mock theatre and we total got Zoe to do her happy feet dance. It was awesome!
Petting the cows.
I took the girls to discovery park in Pleasant Grove with a picnic and Aunt Allee and they had a blast.
I have always wanted to take the girls to this park and we finally did it. They had so much fun I could barely get them to stop for a picture.
Zoe is such a sweet girl she will always strike a pose!
Oh what to say about this one. I had packed Strawberries in our lunch and well the combination of Isa and warm strawberries from the sun created this fantastic pic!
Nana was so much fun with the girls. We filled up a little pool one day in teh front yard and the girls had a blast!

Anyone who knows my parents knows that they are avid gardners. They always have this awesome garden that supplies most of the neighborhood with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and all the herbs anyone could ever want. Zoe spent the day with my parents and Mike gardening and it looks like they did a pretty good job!
The garden in the beginning. It used to be a lot bigger but once the twins went on their missions my parents lost their free labor so they had to cut back.
Zoe and poppa in the garden. My girls love their poppa!
Zoe planting flowers!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

How fun! The girls are getting so big. I love the jam face I just want to kiss those cheeks. Glad you had a nice time.Next trip you'll have to pursue CO. We miss the Hall's!

Lori said...

cute pics. you look like a hot mama! loved isas face..haha. zoe is so pretty , fun to see your trip

The Schooley's said...

The girls are getting so big. Loved looking at the pictures. Looks like fun in Utah.

Mitchell Family said...

I'm so sad we didn't get to see each other more than once! Maybe next time!