Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rescue Blues!

So about a year ago Mike saw this radio and new that Zoe would love it so he got it for her at Walmart for 5 bucks. Well the thing drove me crazy because she would turn it on full blast on the gospel station (nothing against gospel music its just not exactly what I want to listen to on full blast while cleaning). Soooooo I hid it. Well I just came across it the other day and gave it back to her. That thing has not left her side. We are constantly finding her lieing on her bed or on the couch or just basically anywhere with the radio rockin out. She apparently does not like an audience for her performances though as you can see.

1 comment:

The Schooley's said...

That is hilarious. Stage fright I bet. Grin. I love that you can hear Simply Red singing in the background. I love that song!!