Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seeking Medical Advice!

Okay so this is for all of you who currently live or have lived in Utah (ie Provo/Salt Lake area). We are going to be coming to the area for an extended stay of about 7 weeks. Because of the length of time we are going to be there and teh frequency Isa needs to be seen by a doctor I am in search of a really good pediatrician. I would prefer to have one that specializes in childhood asthma but if you know a really good pediatrician let me know. I would love it if you could tell me their name and what it is that you like about them. I have had my fair share of not so good docs with this babe and need to make sure he will work well with us. Thanks so much for your help!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Off to utah huh? Good luck! How is everyone doing? Have fun! Oh, by the way I loved the hairdo from Zoe.

Unknown said...

wait, whats wrong with isa?!?! 7 weeks is a long time, is everything ok?

Tiffany said...

Jen, we love Sloan's pediatrican! And, he DOES specialize in infant/children asthma! His name is Dr. Paul Lei. He's located here in Draper, just off of Bangeter Hwy (on your way up Traverse Ridge). Here is a link to his website http://www.southsummitpediatrics.com/
Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!
Tiffany Pratt

The Coatneys said...

Hey Jen! Why Utah for 7 weeks? I wish I was there to see you guys. Actually, I will be there for the month of June so maybe we can work something out. Anyway, I took my boys to Dallen Ormond at Families First Pediatrics in South Jordan (801-254-9700). Not sure if he specializes in asthma, but he is really good. I took my kids to him from Brody's birth 6 years ago until we moved 6 months ago. He is so attentive and genuinely listens to the parents' concerns. He actually takes the time to make you feel like he doesn't have to rush off to another patient. And he knows his stuff! Good luck finding somebody. And your girls are beautiful. I'm jealous!

Leslie said...

Any of the Dr. at Willow Creek Peds in Draper are great. Here is their Number (801) 523-3001. We see Karla Feindt.

The Schooley's said...

Why 7 weeks in UT?? TriP? Hope Isa gets better. Have a safe trip and loads of fun!!

Heidi said...

My kids see Dr. Lei also at southsummit pediatrics- it looks like someone else has recommended him. I know he specializes in childhood asthma and I have been really happy with him.