Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When you're the best of friends!

There are very few things that are absolutely certain in our crazy military life. One of them is we will always have to say goodbye to good friends! So for many of you who read this blog you are those friends we have had to say good bye too. My girls however have started to see this first hand. Zoe's best friend literally since she was born just moved to DC somewhat unexpectedly. We were really sad to see them go and She is certainly going to miss seeing her friend Parker. She still reminds me daily that "I'm a big girl, Parker is a big boy, Parker is my friend". Here are some pics of them saying goodbye!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry. They'll be married soon enough. LOL those pictures are adorable. I miss you guys. Our ward is missing a Jen hall so needless to say I don't have any friends yet. Hahaha

Shelly said...

HOw cute is that. You guys will just have to move too soon and hopefully to DENVER.Miss ya

Mitchell Family said...

Oh that is so sad! Cute pictures though. And Zoe is getting prettier every day!

The Schooley's said...

That is the cutest & sadest thing ever. It is so hard to move. Before you know it, it will be your turn, but I don't think being the person leaving makes it any easier!!

Nikki said...

That is so cute and SO SAD. I'm a terrible mother. I haven't even explained to my children yet that they will likely NEVER see their friends again. And we're leaving tomorrow! ugh.

Heath said...

Ooooh that is too sad. I dread the day we move cause Tag has so many friends in our neighborhood that he'll miss. Love the holding hands picture. She'll love the cute pictures of her 1st boyfriend.

Tubbs Family said...

Ditto to all the other comments. But I have a feeling that she will never be without friends (boys, whether she wants them or not!!)